Any professional who is involved in the design, implementation, and operation of networks, networking infrastructure and networking services in Greece is eligible to become a GRNOG member.
If you want to sign up, please contact the GRNOG board at board(at)grnog.gr. In order to support your application, please explain clearly your relevance to the group's scope by providing:
- Your name and affiliation (company and job title)
- How are you related ot the group's scope and why are you interested in its activities
- References from other members
GRNOG members may participate in all GRNOG meetings, events, activities, discussions and elections. More specifically, each member:
- Is signed up to the GRNOG discussion maining list (grnog(at)grnog.gr) and he/she is able to use this list to discuss with other GRNOG members
- can participate in GRNOG meetings, events and activities
- has the right to elect and get elected
Although GRNOG is addressing to a specific community of proffessionals, a broader audience may be interested in its activities. GRNOG encourages non-members to participate in its meethings and interact with the group though social media. Non-members, however, have no access to the discussion mailing list and cannot participate in GRNOG elections.